The 13-session Allegany County Town Halls schedule to air senior citizen concerns has been modified for some locations and dates.
The new listings are:
— Monday, September 26 — 11:30AM to 1PM: Fillmore Fire Department, 24 South Genesee Street.
– Wednesday, September 28 – 5:30PM to 7PM: Crossroads Conference Center, 6087 State Route 19 North, Belmont – General Open Session with virtual Zoom option available.
– Thursday, September 29 – 11:30AM to 1PM: A.A. Arnold Community Center, 51 East Main Street, Cuba.
– Monday, October 3 – 11:30AM to 1PM: Alfred Station 7th Day Baptist Church, 587 State Route 244.
– Thursday, October 6, – 11:30AM to 1PM: Angelica United Methodist Church, 15 Park Circle.
– Tuesday, October 11 – 11:30AM to 1PM: Andover Fire Department, 60 Main Street.
– Thursday, October 13, – 11:30AM to 1PM: Bolivar Fire Department, 460 Main Street.
The previously scheduled session at Rushford has been cancelled at this time.
Comments are being solicited in regard to what services seniors find to be important and helpful, along with those which are needed.
Noontime gatherings will include a complimentary luncheon when registration is made with the Allegany County Office for the Aging at email@example.com or (585) 268-9390, or NYConnects at (866) 268-9390.
– – – – – – – – – –
Check out additional free and primarily-free activities on our Allegany Hope Community News and Calendar of Events website at https://bit.ly/3yYyVUt.
Also, if you are aware of an event which isn’t listed, please have the organizer forward complete information to AllbanyHopeWNY@outlook.com for publication consideration or use the Submit link on the website.